Friday, February 3, 2012

 I finished my black and white cards, made a dozen or so Valentine's Day cards and a special birthday card for my honorary grandchild who's turning three. (long story)  I've always known that Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day come after Christmas, but until recently, I didn't know I'd one day get tired of red and green! I used to love red. Maybe that's why I like making cards for Christmas and Valentine's day, but right now I think I'd scream a silent scream if someone asked me to make a red card! I'll probably feel the same way about green in a month!

My next project is 3 ATCs for  the 'Art from the Heart' swap. I'm thinking dogs. Maybe Santa on the beach. I haven't really decided yet. I'm getting in the Easter spirit. I'm not doing too many bunnies and eggs this year. I'm hoping for quilled crosses and cards with scripture.


January 'Art from the Heart' ATC cards.


1 comment:

  1. How great, The card is just adorable, but I really love the sentiments on your ATCs. Esp the love one. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete