Thursday, February 9, 2012

I want everyone to appreciate what a beautiful day every day is. This morning at 1 am I was cutting parts for a card. I’d already cut them twice. Once I forgot to change the pressure and the second time I realized they were too small. After that I went to bed.
I woke up and read emails and piddled around while waiting for the ribbon I ordered yesterday to arrive. (No, I didn’t pay a fortune for next day delivery, only 3.99.) I went to the club room and talked with one of my neighbors. I went to the office after talking with the mail carrier and Gigi gave me my package. GREAT! In my apartment, I looked at the label and knew it wasn’t my ribbon; it wasn’t. I pick up a second package. Not my ribbon, this time it was one of those new ribbon cutters. I call the office. Gigi meets me at the top of the steps, “I was joking when I said give me a call if you need anything else.” The property manager comes by and listens to what happened. This time I decide to open the box. Guess what? You’re right, it wasn’t the ribbon. Gigi goes back and moves all of the boxes and finds a small one. My ribbon. It’s funny that the only one that was hard to find was the package I paid shipping on. The other 3 boxes (small) were parts of one Amazon order with free shipping. Oh, the mail carrier returned one of my cards as ‘undeliverable’!  Now it’s time for a nap!
I’ve had a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Send me an email!
    You won the beautiful set of tags that were the givaways on my blog!
    Hugs!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete