Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I didn't make any resolutions, but I do want to blog more frequently. Every nine months, just won't get it. The problem is always what to write about. No one is interested in my boring life. Seriously, I'm dull. I have one son who's married, but no grandchildren so I can't even brag about them. I like crafts; especially making cards and ATCs. I've got a bag of paper maiche that's been waiting for me to do something with one day. I took the bag out of the closet hoping that would motivate me. Didn't happen. 

I'm going to ramble about anything that comes to my mind. Hopefully my thoughts will last long enough for me to string a few coherent sentences together. Wishful thinking.

I have a few projects I'm working on. One is an ATC swap using just black and white. I was excited to see this one posted. After all, who can't do this? Me! I've made six cards and only one I like. Tomorrow, I'll show you what I've done, but for now, it's time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment